Ferrari Classiche Department 

Ferrari Classiche was established specifically to provide restoration and maintenance services, technical assistance and Certificates of Authenticity to owners of classic Ferraris. Housed in the former Ferrari foundry, the Classiche offices and workshop, which cover 950 square metres within the Maranello factory, were officially opened by Ferrari President, Luca di Montezemolo, in July 2006.

The importance of recognition by Ferrari

Services 

Restoration

Quality guarantee
Quality guarantee

The first GTs left the Works in Maranello in the year 1948. Those cars are still in perfect conditions.

Go to the section

Certification and Authentication

The importance of recognition by Ferrari
The importance of recognition by Ferrari

Ferrari Classiche is issuing certificates of authenticity for vehicles of historical interest.

Go to the section

New Country Motor Cars of Palm Beach - 3978 Okeechobee Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL, 33409 - Tel: +1 561 615 7222 - Fax: +1 561 615 7061

Copyright 2017 - All rights reserved